Our Aircraft Maintenance Management (AMM) division is UK CAA Approved and wholly independent from OEM’s or Maintenance Organisations (Part 145) and truly wear your interests on their sleeves, be it a Charter Operator, Private owner or Lessor.
We will take care of all the administrative work and responsibilities of keeping your aircraft airworthy:-
- Technical Recording and Upkeep
- Maintenance Monitoring
- Oversee & Review Maintenance Costs in real time
- Regulatory Compliance Monitoring
- Liaison with Part 145
- Internal & External Audits
- Safety Management Systems
- Communicate with the applicable National Authorities, UK CAA/EASA or outside Europe FAA/TCCA
Thus simply leaving you to concentrate and focus on flying in reaching your final destination with both ease and reassurance.
Our unique expertise encompassing management within Part 145 & AOC companies together with having qualified UK CAA/EASA Licensed Engineers specifically rated in Avionics gives us that competitive edge to make on the spot 24/7/365 solutions no matter where you are in the world based on our advanced technical system knowledge without delaying your flight or commitments.
We are unique as such that we combine three specialist areas in-house without you having to manage three separate divisions or incurring additional costs.
- The Expertise of Owner/Operator Requirements & associated Engineering
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- Part 66 Engineers
We can manage your maintenance & airworthiness fully using our own CAMO Approval or be subcontracted to either be your Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Form 4 Post Holder) or look after your Sub-contracted Airworthiness Tasks under your AOC CAMO Approval.